Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring is right around the corner and I can hardly wait. With spring comes Easter, sunshine, warmer days, flowers and fun! I have lots of great things planned for spring and summer. For Easter I am doing a 1 day only mini session. April 16th from 11 to 5pm. SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR TIME!!! Only 8 spots for this mini. If the weather is good I plan to do the session outside this year. If the weather is not good then they will be done at the studio. I am still deciding on props and colors.

 
MUST call to book a spot and to get the details of where the session will be held and what to bring with you!
-CD with all right and 20 images $75
-8x10, 24 wallets and CD $100
-8x10, 2-5x7 and 12 wallets $45
-8x10 and 24 wallets $30





No comments:

Post a Comment